Are you new to Wading River Baptist Church? Here is some information just for you.
Wading River Baptist Church exists to fulfill our Lord's purpose for the New Testament Church:
* To honor our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
* To bear united Witness to the faith of our members in the whole Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
* To make known the Gospel to the community of Wading River, to the surrounding communities of eastern Long Island, to the state and nation of which we are citizens, and, in obedience to the Great Commission issued by the Lord Jesus Christ to His Church, to the entire world. Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8.
* To build up this local body of believers until they reach the stature of spiritual maturity, fruitful service, and mutual love through the faithful teaching of sound biblical doctrine. Ephesians 4:11-16.
* To function biblically as one body in Christ according to the Scriptures through worship, teaching, fellowship, service, and evangelism. Acts 2:42-47 .
It is therefore our commitment to one another and to our Lord to be a fellowship of Light!
What We Believe:
Discover the foundations of our beliefs.
Letter from the Pastor:
Pastor Ronald Glass has a note for just you:
Greetings! Welcome to our web site. I am pleased and grateful that you have taken time from your busy schedule to visit this internet site. Although I don’t know the reason for your visit, I trust that you will find that for which you are looking. Would you be willing to give me a couple of minutes of your time before you move on into our site?
Evangelical Christianity can be confusing today. A variety of different approaches to “doing church” has developed over the past generation or so. Some churches are very traditional, still operating under the banner of fundamentalism and evangelicalism; others are innovative, and pride themselves on being “cutting edge.”...
Meet the Staff:
Get to know our staff!